Product Lines
boilers
Pumps
Controls
Accessories
Special Offers
Locations
Photos

A.C. (Albert) Hill Jr.
One of two founders of All Hill Boilesr. A.C. and his brother, J. J. (Joe) Hill founded the company in 1946. The company was originally named Hill Brothers Welding & Boiler Shop. At that time, the company provided welding services for the area shipyards and boiler sales, service, and repair.

 

Grand Opening of Hill Brothers Welding & Boiler Shop
This advertisement from 1946 announces the grand opening of Hill Brothers Welding and Boiler Shop.

Click Image for Enlargement

 

Ad for the new West Side Welding & Boiler Shop
In 1962, Joe Hill sold his interest in the company to Mr. Dal Crenshaw. The company was then renamed as Westside Welding & Boiler Shop. In addition to providing boiler and welding service, the company began light steel and ornamental iron fabrication.

For the next ten years, the company operated as Westside Welding & Boiler Shop.

Click Image for Enlargement


 

News Article Celebrating West Side Boilers 17th Anniversary
A news article celebrating the 17th anniversary of West Side Boilers and announcing their new location. They had recently purchased Goodbrad Ornamental Iron Works.

Shorty after, the two partners decided to split the company. Mr. Al Hill formed Al Hill’s Boiler Sales & Repair, Inc. Mr. Hill operated the company until January 1977 when, at the age of 68, he sold his interest to a pair of Hartford Steam Boiler Insurance Inspectors, R. J. Sanford and Clyde Rayford.

Click Image for Enlargement